C-Sorb Super Absorbent Exudate Management Dressing
C-Sorb is superabsorbent, non-adhesive dressing pad designed to absorb and retain large volumes of fluid and exudate.
The gentle contact layer is non-absorbent and low adherent, minimising patient trauma during dressing changes as well as allowing fluid to pass freely to the superabsorbent core. The lock-away system ensures even distribution of exudate through the dressing, minimising the risk of maceration whilst the liquid-repellent backing prevents strike-through to enhance patient comfort and satisfaction.
C-Sorb is available in a wide range of sizes to suit all your wound care requirements and can be used as a primary or secondary dressing.
- Super absorbent lock-away core rapidly retains exudate away from the wound site
- Low adherent and lightweight polypropylene contact layer minimises adherence to the wound site
- Fluid-repellant backing prevents strike-through as well as external liquid penetration
- Soft fabric design provides improved patient comfort during use and dressing changes
- The dressing should be worn with the blue backing uppermost facing away from the wound
- Apply directly to the wound area, with at least a 1cm overlap on the surrounding skin
- The dressing may be held in place with a suitable retention aid
C-Sorb is indicated for the management of moderate to highly exuding chronic and acute wounds including:- Pressure ulcers
- Leg and foot ulcers
- Traumatic wounds
- Surgical wounds
- Fungating Malignant wounds
- Superficial and partial thickness burns
Free standard UK Delivery on all orders over £40