Calmurid Moisturising Cream for Treatment of Dry Skin Conditions
Calmurid Cream is used for the treatment of dry, rough, scaly skin such as eczema and similar conditions. Calmurid Cream contains urea and lactic acid, which moisturise the skin, leaving it soft and supple.
- Gently wash and dry the affected areas of your skin.
- Apply a thick layer over the affected areas. Do not rub it in yet.
- Leave it on your skin for 3 to 5 minutes, then rub it in gently.
- Wipe off any excess cream with a tissue (do not wash it off).
- Use twice a day, or as advised by your doctor.
- If you need to use Calmurid on your feet, soak them in water for 15 minutes and then dry them with a rough towel before use.
- Active Ingredients: Urea 100mg/g and Lactic Acid 50mg/g.
- Other Ingredients: Glyceryl Monostearate, Betaine Monohydrate, Diethanolamine Cetyl Phosphate, Hard Fat, Cholesterol, Sodium Chloride and Purified Water.
- Do not use Calmurid if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to urea or lactic acid or any of the other ingredients of Calmurid.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, eyelids, lips and other mucous surfaces. Upon accidental contact, rinse the affected area with clean water.
- Calmurid may cause stinging if applied to damaged skin (raw cracked areas or cracked skin) or sensitive areas of the body such as the mouth or nostrils.
- This cream might affect other medicines that you apply to your skin. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are using other medicines in this way.
- If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding, consult your doctor before use.