Calpol Six Plus Sugar Free Strawberry Flavour Suspension
Calpol SixPlus Sugar Free Suspension is a strawberry flavoured oral suspension and will relieve pain and / or fever in many conditions including:
- cold and flu
- post-immunisation fever
- sore throat
- other aches and pains
It is suitable for children 6 years and over and for adults who have difficulty in swallowing pain relieving tablets.
Adults and children 6 years and over.
Age Restriction - You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
This product is suitable for children 6 years and over and adults who have difficulty in swallowing pain relieving tablets. Not recommended for children under 6 years old.
For oral use only. Shake the bottle for at least 10 seconds before use. Do not overfill the spoon. Always use the spoon supplied with the pack. Never give more medicine than is shown in the table. Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Child's Age: 6-8 years; How Much – up to 4 times a day: One 5 ml spoonful (large end).
- Child's Age: 8-10 years; How Much – up to 4 times a day: One 5 ml spoonful (large end) and one 2.5 ml spoonful (small end).
- Child's Age: 10-12 years; How Much – up to 4 times a day: Two 5 ml spoonfuls (large end).
- Child's Age: 12-16 years; How Much – up to 4 times a day: Two to three 5 ml spoonfuls (large end).
- Child's Age: Adults and children over 16 years; How Much – up to 4 times a day: Two to four 5 ml spoonfuls (large end).
Do not give more than 4 doses in any 24 hour period.
Leave at least 4 hours between doses.
Do not give this medicine to your child for more than 3 days without speaking to your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Store in the original package.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not exceed the stated dose
Contains Paracetamol- Do not take with any other paracetamol-containing products. Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if the child seems well.
As with all medicines, if your child is currently taking any other medicine, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this product. If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredients: Paracetamol.
Also contains:Maltitol, E420, E218 and E216
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £40