Canesten Oasis for Cystitis Cranberry Flavour Sachets
Cranberry is known for its healing abilities when it comes to conditions such as water and bladder infections, so using Canesten Oasis For Cystitis Cranberry can help you to gain fast and effective relief from the undesirable symptoms of cystitis.
When you take Canesten Oasis, you can reduce the level of acidity in the urine, which will make it far easier to urinate without having to experience the dreadful burning sensation that can arise because of the cystitis. This is a fast acting treatment that can provide relief from the symptoms of cystitis in a matter of hours.
Burning sensation when you pee? Rushing to the loo? Pain in the lower abdomen or tummy? These can all be symptoms of cystitis. Drink plenty of water and take painkillers if needed.
If your symptoms persist or become uncomfortable then see your doctor who will most likely treat them with an antibiotic. Some women are prone to these infections and treating them with antibiotics as and when they arise is the right course of treatment.
If you have been prescribed antibiotics before for cystitis then a further supply may be obtained for future treatment through our Online Doctor service which is discreet and does not involve a face to face consultation.
Bacteria can make their way into the bladder and cause irritation which presents with these symptoms. Canesten Oasis sachets help to neutralise the acidic environment of the bladder, to stop the bacteria replicating and easing the symptoms.
Mix the contents of one sachet with a 200ml glass of water and drink immediately. Take one sachet three times a day for two days, as required.
If symptoms persist or worsen after the two day treatment, consult your doctor or pharmacist. Do not repeat the treatment without medical advice.
- Active Ingredient: Sodium Citrate Dihydrate 4.0g.
- Other Ingredients: Sucrose 1.5g, Colloidal Anhydrous Silica, Sodium Saccharin and Cranberry Flavouring.
- Canesten Oasis for Cystitis is not suitable for men or children.
- Each sachet contains 939mg of sodium. This needs to be taken into consideration by patients on a low sodium diet.
Do not take Canesten Oasis for Cystitis if you:
- Are allergic to sodium citrate or any of the other ingredients.
- Suffer from heart disease.
- Have high blood pressure.
- Have diabetes.
- Have a history of kidney disease.
- Are on a low soidum (salt diet).
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking Canesten Oasis for Cystitis if you:
- Have an intolerance to some sugars.
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding.