Canesten Thrush Pessary 500mg
To help treat the root cause of thrush.
A vaginal thrush infection may cause any of the following symptoms:
- whitish, odourless vaginal discharge
- persistent burning
- swelling and soreness of the vagina.
Canesten Pessary is an effective single dose pessary with applicator which is applied straight to the site of the infection for treatment of vaginal thrush.
Adults aged 16 to 60 years old.
Instructions for use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
- Wash your hands before and after inserting the pessary
- Insert into the vagina preferably at night using the applicator provided
- If symptoms persist for more than 7 days, consult your doctor.
FOR VAGINAL USE ONLY.
Wanings and Cautions
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active ingredient: Clotrimazole 500mg.
Also contains: Lactose Monohydrate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Lactic Acid, Maize Starch, Crospovidone, Calcium Lactate Pentahydrate, Magnesium Stearate, Colloidal Anhydrous Silica and Hypromellose.