Capasal Shampoo 250ml
- Capasal is a Golden brown therapeutic shampoo containing: Salicylic acid 0.5% w/w, Coconut oil 1.0% w/w, Distilled coal tar 1.0% w/w
- Capasal shampoo is for the treatment of dry, scaly scalp conditions such as seborrhoeic eczema, seborrhoeic dermatitis, dandruff, psoriasis and cradle cap in children
- Capasal Therapeutic Shampoo may also be used to remove previous scalp applications
- Adults, elderly and children: use as a shampoo, daily if necessary
- Use as a shampoo, daily if necessary, until your scalp condition gets better:
- Wet the hair thoroughly.
- Apply a small amount of shampoo to the scalp.
- With the tips of the fingers, massage in thoroughly.
- Leave on for a few minutes.
- Remove as much lather as possible with the hands (this is important as it will take the scales with it).
- Rinse out.
- Repeat the steps above.
- Rinse out well under running water, then dry the hair as normal.
- Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 0.5% w/w, Coconut Oil 1.0% w/w and Distilled Coal Tar 1.0% w/w.
- Other Ingredients: Lauric Acid Diethanolamide, Coco Amido Propyl Dimethyl Betaine, Triethanolamine Lauryl Sulphate, Ammonium Sulphate, Phenoxyethanol and Purified Water.
- Keep the undiluted shampoo, and the lather, away from the eyes.
- This product can be used during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- The ingredients have been in widespread use in this and similar preparations for many years, without reports of problems.
- However, safety trials have not been conducted.
If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to salicylic acid, coconut oil, distilled coal tar or any of the other ingredients of Capasal Therapeutic Shampoo.