Cryogesic Fast-acting Vapo-coolant Fine Spray
The analgesic effect is almost instant because rapid evaporation of ethyl chloride causes cooling and numbing of the skin. This effect last for about 30 - 45 seconds until the skin re-warms, but will vary depending upon circumstances. A multi-use can allowing up to 60 uses.Ideal for:
- Temporary pain relief for minor sports injuries (sprains, strains and bruises) and insect bites.
- Control of pain associated with injections or other procedures such as removal of splinters.
- Localised cooling of the skin.
Briefly spray the area requiring analgesia until a thin snow film forms (short bursts of spray rather than a continuous flow is usually better). Do not overcool the skin by prolonged spraying as this may cause frostbite. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking. Cryogesic should not be sprayed near the face, mouth or eyes, nor used on wounds, broken skin, mucous membranes, eczema or other skin conditions.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not for use on the face, mouth or eyes.
- Do not use on wounds, broken skin, mucous membranes, eczema or other skin conditions.
- Do not overcool the skin by prolonged spraying as this may cause frostbite.