Crystacide Lipid Stabilised 1% Cream
Follow the instructions of your doctor or pharmacist. Usual application:
- Adults and Children over 2 years, apply two or three times daily; max treatment period, 3 weeks.
- Apply 2-3 times a day, or when needed, to the affected areas.
- If a waterproof plaster is used, one application a day may be sufficient.
- A dry film may appear on the skin after application; this can easily be washed off with water.
- Active Ingredient:Hydrogen Peroxide in a concentration of 1% w/w.
- Other Ingredients:Glyceryl Monolaurate, Glyceryl Monomyristate, Macrogol Stearate 5000, Propylene Glycol, Anhydrous Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sulphuric Acid, Sodium Oxalate, Salicylic Acid, Disodium Edetate, Sodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Stannate and Purified Water.
- If an improvement is not noticed within a few days, or if the infection appears to be getting worse, consult your doctor.
- Crystacide Cream 1% is for external use only.
- Salicylic acid may cause allergic dermatitis which is an itchy red rash.
- Propylene glycol may also cause skin irritation.
- Crystacide Cream 1% should not be used on large or deep wounds and should not be applied to healthy skin.
- Take care to avoid contact with the eyes. If it should accidentally get into your eyes, wash it out immediately with plenty of cold water.
- Hydrogen peroxide, the active substance in your cream, can bleach fabrics.
Do not use Crystacide Cream 1%:
- If you know you are sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients.
- In the presence of iodine, permanganate and other strong oxidising agents.
- Avoid eyes. Pregnancy, lactation.
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using Crystacide 1% Cream:
- If you are using or have recently used any other medicines, including medicines obtained over the counter.
- If you are pregnant, think you may be pregnant, are planning to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding.