Cura-Heat Back & Shoulder Pain Value PackCara-Heat Back Pain provides targeted, temporary 12 hour warming relief from minor muscular and joint aches and pains. The unique neck contouring shape provides warming relief to both the back and sides of the next and shoulders.
Just open the sachet and apply to clothing/underwear around the base of the neck and the heat will radiate through to the source of pain - increasing circulation, decreasing stiffness and relaxing sore muscles.
Fragrance-free, non-medicinal and with a thin, discreet design, they are ideal to use anywhere.
DirectionsOpen the sachet by hand (do not cut) and remove the Cura-Heat heat pack. Peel away the paper strip. Adhere to clothing/underwear over the painful area. Cura-Heat warms up gradually and reaches maximum heat within approximately 30 minutes. Cura-Heat is air-activated - do not open the sachet until you are ready to use it.
- If misused, heat packs can cause burns, even at low temperature.
- Follow instructions and monitor frequently.
- To prevent the risk of burns: Never apply the heat packs directly to the skin, allow air to circulate over the heat pack and do not apply pressure for example by lying on the heat pack or wearing a tight belt over the heat pack and if heat pack becomes uncomfortably hot remove immediately.
- For external use only.
- Each heat pack is single use.
- Do not use Cura-Heat over an area with the presence of redness, inflammation, over broken/bruised or irritated skin.
- Do not use Cura-Heat whilst sleeping.
- Do not use Cura-Heat in conjunction with other creams, rubs or lotions applied to the skin or with/near to other heat sources.
- If you have: rheumatoid arthritis; poor circulation; nerve damage; sensory impairment; a skin condition; are diabetic or pregnant, contact your doctor to make sure that heat therapy is appropriate for you.
- Do not use heat packs with other wrap or supporter.
- Do not use Cura-Heat on children.
- Use only the enclosed heat packs with the wrap.
- See product sachet for full safety and usage instructions.
- Store in a cool, dry place avoiding direct sunlight.
- Use by expiry date indicated at the top of the package.
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £40