Cutimed Hydrogel Gel Tube
Cutimed Gel is a clear, sterile amorphous hydrogel which can be used to help debride sloughy and necrotic tissue, reducing the risk of maceration.
The gel donates moisture to dry wounds, even in the later stages of healing and may also be used as a treatment for continent dermatits.
Cutimed Gel is free from the preservatives sometimes present in other hydrogels which reduces the risk of allergic reactions in patients and washes easily out of the wound, leaving no residue.
The gel is easy to apply using the applicator provided, a spatula or directly from the tube, and remains securely in place, giving time for a secondary dressing to be applied.
- Clear, sterile amorphous hydrogel
- Helps debride necrotic or sloughy tissue
- Donates moisture to dry wounds
- Free from preservatives
- Easy to apply
- Compatable with any type of secondary dressing
- Supplied in packs of 10 tubes complete with applicator
Free standard UK Delivery on all orders over £40