Debrisoft Debridement Pads/Dressings Wound Debridement
For removing debris and superficial slough from wounds or skin, there really is no better choice than Debrisoft.
- Sterile, single use monofilament fibre pad
- Debrisofts proven patented Monofilament Fibre Technology
- Ideal for superficial wounds and hyperkeratosis on skin
- Lifts debris and superficial slough from the skin or wound bed
- Binds debris and slough between the fibres of the pad
- Removes barriers to healing
- Aids in the assessment of pressure ulcers
- Prior to using Debrisoft, a full holistic assessment should be completed.
- Wash off any emollients before using Debrisoft.
- Always fully moisten Debrisoft with tap water or saline before use. (Always refer to local guidelines.)
- Debrisoft does not contain latex.
- Debrisoft is for single-use only.
- Where very stubborn slough or hard necrosis is present, treatment by autolytic debridement, using dressings prior to treatment with Debrisoft pad would be advised. Consider ActiformCool, Suprasorb X or Subrasorb X PHMB according to wound conditions and product indications.
- Following the use of Debrisoft, reassess the wound/skin before selecting an appropriate dressing/therapy.
- In some cases, it may be necessary to use Debrisoft on more than one occasion.
- Larger areas may take longer to treat, depending on the amount of slough, debris or hyperkeratosis present.
Brand:Debrisoft Main Purpose:Wound Care Type:Dressings EAN:4021447537764 Manufacturer:Activa Healthcare Ltd MPN:3581287
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £40