Debrisoft Lolly Rapid Wound Debridement Lifts/Binds Removes Debris
Introducing Debrisoft Lolly. Debrisoft?s unique, patented Monofilament Fibre TechnologyTM is now available in a sterile, single-use lolly for debriding cavity wounds and hard-to-reach areas.
- Sterile, single-use monofilament fibre head with a handle
- Features Debrisoft?s proven, patented Monofilament Fibre Technology
- Ideal for surgically invasive and hard-to-reach wounds
- Lifts, binds and removes superficial slough and debris including biofilms quickly and easily
- X-ray detectable thread ? safer for patients
- Strong and flexible handle ? easy to use
- Visible markings help to gauge wound depth
- Prior to using Debrisoft, a full holistic assessment should be completed.
- Wash off any emollients before using Debrisoft.
- Always fully moisten Debrisoft Lolly with tap water or saline before use. Always refer to local guidelines.
- Debrisoft Lolly does not contain latex.
- Debrisoft Lolly is for single-use only.
- Where very stubborn slough or hard necrosis is present treatment by autolytic debridement, using dressings prior to treatment with Debrisoft.
- Lolly would be advised. Consider ActiformCool, Suprasorb X or Subrasorb X PHMB according to wound conditions and product indications.
- Following the use of Debrisoft, reassess the wound/skin before selecting an appropriate dressing/therapy.
- In some cases, it may be necessary to use Debrisoft on more than one occasion.
- Larger areas may take longer to treat, depending on the amount of slough, debris or hyperkeratosis present.
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £40