Dermalex Psoriasis Scalp Gel 75g
Its unique formulation normalises skin cell production and maturation time, whilst accelerating the skin's own repair mechanism to strengthen and restore the skin's barrier. Also suitable for sensitive bodyparts such as skin folds, external genital area, ears and nose. Suitable from 6 years of age or older.
Absorbs easily, non-greasy
Dermalex Psoriasis Scalp Gel does not contain steroids, tar, vitamin D3 analogues, vitamin A-derivatives, sulphur, keratolytic substances like salicylic acids, colourants or pigments.
- Apply a small quantity of Dermalex Psoriasis Scalp Gel onto the scalp pushing back the hair.
- Spread the gel by making a swirling motion with the tip of the fingers over the psoriatic lesions.
- Let it dry and do not wash out.
- Apply 2 times a day and re-apply after washing your hair.
- Avoid the usage of aggressive shampoos.
Purified water, Alkaline earth minerals complex optimised for Scalp Psoriasis treatment, Modified alumino silicates, Glycerol, Cellulose gum, Octyldodecanol, Phytoshinosine, dehydroacetic acid, Benzoyl Alcohol.
- Never scratch your itching skin! Keep your fingernails short and neat in order to avoid infection and irritation due to scratching.
- Never apply Dermalex Psoriasis Scalp Gel on open wounds or on wounds that are the result of a cracking skin or scratching.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Stop usage in case of long lasting irritation or allergic reactions.
- Store at room temperature (below 30°C).
- Do not expose the product to a heating source or direct sunlight! Use before the expiry date indicated on the carton and tube.