Dermatix Silicone Gel for Treat & Helps Prevents Scars Large Tube
Dermatix is the advanced topical Silicone Gel, used to help prevent scars in freshly healed wounds and also reduce prominent immature scars. It is clinically tested and proven to soften, flatten and smooth scars, and relieve the itching, pain and discomfort associated with them.
Dermatix is easily applied to most areas of the body, including the face, joints and other parts of the skin. It is supplied in a 15g tube and can be obtained with or without a prescription. A 60 g tube is also available for larger scars.
Caused by accident, surgery and even diseases, scars are a natural part of the healing process. Scars occur as the wound heals and the skin is repaired and are influenced by 5 factors:
- Genetics (skin types)
- Location on the body
- Previous history
- Wound infection
Regardless of where the scar is or even how old it is they can sometimes have distressing side effects such as: depression, social anxiety, avoidance, and generally low self-esteem.
The good news is that you do not have to wait for time to improve your scars. Dermatix ? available in a range of silicone based products is clinically proven to significantly improve the appearance of scars. Suitable for existing prominent immature and new scars, Dermatix even reduces scarring following surgery, burns and other injuries. Dermatixis available in two forms: as a Silicone Gel and as Silicone Sheets (both clear and fabric backed). Silicone is the most frequently used non-invasive treatment in scar management.
- Quick drying, convenient and easy to use
- Transparent and discreet
- Suitable for children and patients with larger scars or someone who has undergone a skin graft operation or suffered a burn, who will be at a higher risk of scarring
- Maintains the skin?s moisture balance
- Provides elastic protection to the skin
- Ideal for most parts of the skin, including the face and joints
- Make-up can be used over Dermatix Gel to cover the scar