Enterosgel Sachets for Children and AdultsThe clinically proven formula works like a clever sponge, gently passing through the gut absorbing only medium-weight molecules of harmful substances in the gut such as toxins, pathogens, allergens and viruses without removing water, vitamins and other beneficial substances. It is then removed within 12-24 hours with your normal bowel movement.
Enterosgel has many benefits:
- Helps to stop diarrhoea or shortens the duration of diarrhoea.
- Reduces or prevents toxic and allergic reactions.
- Relieves symptoms of indigestion.
- Helps to restore beneficial intestinal microflora.
- Protects gastrointestinal mucous membrane and promotes healing of its lesions.
- Reduces the toxic load on the liver and kidneys.
- Food Poisioning
- Alcohol intoxication
- Upset stomach
- Travellers Tummy
- Food allergy
- Antibiotic treatment
- Gentle detoxification
Enterosgel is suitable for babies from birth, children, adults, pregnant and breastfeeding women, elderly people and the chronically ill, has had no reports of adverse reactions since its development in the 1980s and has the highest European safety rating. As it is not absorbed into the mucous membrane and does not enter the bloodstream, it can be used for a long time and together with other medicinal products.
Entersogel is easy to take and has no taste or colour. They non-allergenic formula is based on organic material and is free from preservatives, gluten, lactose, flavouring, sugar, sweeteners and fat. It is also free from animal by-products and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Entersogel Sachets are ideal for travelling as they can be taken orally as well as diluted in water.
- Adults: Each sachet is a single adult dose. Take one sachet, three times a day.
- Children over 5 years: Divide the sachet into 2 doses. Take one dose, three times a day.
- Children under 5 years: Divide the sachet into 3-4 doses. Take one dose, three times a day.