Excilor Treatment for Fungal Nail Infection - 3.3ml
Excilor Treatment for Fungal Nail Infection
- Effective nail fungus treatment
- Optimal penetration
- TransActive technology
- One minute a day. No filing required.
Results will be visible when the nail begins to grow back.
Fungal nail infections are difficult to reach and to treat as the infection grows on both the inside and outside of the nail.
Excilor was specifically developed to treat fungal nail infections and is based on 3 priniciples:
- Effective mode of action: Excilor changes the pH level inside the nail, creating a hostile environment for fungi (dermatophytes). This inhibits futher growth of the fungi and damage to the nail.
- Superior and complete nail penetration: Excilor immediately reaches the fungi providing healthy re-growth of the nail. Product dries within seconds without leaving a visible film.
- Convenience: Excilor is simple to apply and there is no need to file the nail. Effective treatment requires compliance to the treatment regime: once in the morning and once in the evening, in total 1 minute a day.
How to use
Always read the product information before use.
Hazards and Cautions
Consult a doctor if you are a diabetic or suffer from poor circulation.
For external use only.
Enriched with glycerol, nail care lipids and biotin. Ethyllactate, acetic acid, penetration enhancer, film-forming agent, water, glycerol, polysorbate 80, cetyl acetate, acetylated lanolin alcohols, biotin and preservatives (contains no parabens).