Germoloids Triple Action HC Spray
Germoloids HC Sprayrelieves the symptoms of external haemorrhoids, which include pain, itching and irritation immediately around the anus. The spray contains two active ingredients:
Hydrocortisone:A steroid that occurs naturally in the body. When applied to the skin, steroids have been shown to reduce itching, redness and inﬂammation associated with certain skin problems.
Lidocaine Hydrochloride:A local anaesthetic that relieves pain.
Adults and children aged 16 years and over:
- Wash your hands before use.
- Before the ﬁrst application, prime the pump by pressing its top down once or twice. The spray is then ready for use.
- The spray can be used at any angle. Parting your buttocks if necessary, spray once over the affected area. You can repeat the treatment up to three times a day, depending on how serious your condition is.
- Replace the cap ﬁrmly after use and wash your hands.
Germoloids HC Spray should be used for limited periods only and should not be used continuously for more than 7 days. If your condition does not improve or gets worse consult your doctor.
Active Ingredients:Hydrocortisone 0.2% w/w and Lidocaine Hydrochloride 1.0% w/w.
Other Ingredients:Macrogol Cetostearyl Ether, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Propyl Gallate, Phenoxyethanol and Puriﬁed Water.
Do not use Germoloids HC Spray:
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to hydrocortisone or lidocaine hydrochloride, or any of the other ingredients in the product.
- On broken or infected skin.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you are under 16 years of age.
- If you are already using another product containing a steroid (e.g. prednisolone, beclometasone, betamethasone, dexamethasone), unless your doctor has said that you can use both products together.
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using Germoloids HC Spray if:
- You have persistent pain or bleeding from the anus, especially if there has been a change in your bowel habits.
- Your stomach is swollen or bloated.
- You have abdominal pain.
- You are losing weight.
- You are using or have recently used any other medicines, including medicines obtained over the counter.