GlucoRx Allpresan Diabetic Foam Cream Basic
GlucoRx Allpresan Diabetic Foam Cream Basic is specially formulated to treat dry and sensitive skin on the feet of people with diabetes mellitus and to protect against skin infections and ulcerations.
GlucoRx Allpresan Diabetic Foam Cream Basic forms a breathable, two-dimensional protective coating that strengthens the barrier function, protects against external impacts and reduces mechanical stresses such as friction without impairing natural skin function. Skin is moisturised and roughness is reduced, pressure marks are counteracted and skin is smoothed.GlucoRx Allpresan Diabetic Foam Cream Basic contains three main ingredients:
- Urea: Increases the moisture content of the skin's keratinous layer, making skin softer and more supple. It also stabilizes the skin's barrier function and relieves itchiness.
- Pentavitin: A moisturizing substance made from natural sugars that acts as a "moisture magnet" to improve the skin's moisture-binding ability. It also protects against dehydration.
- Panthenol: Has a soothing and conditioning action, moisturises and promotes the regeneration of the skin barrier.
GlucoRx Allpresan Diabetic Foam Cream Basic is very easy to rub in and can be applied very quickly without leaving behind an unpleasant greasy film, making it convenient to use. There is reduced risk of slipping, and you can put on your stockings, including compression stockings, immediately after use.
GlucoRx Allpresan Diabetic Foam Cream Basic can be used on the whole foot, including between the toes and around wound edges.
Mornings and evenings, apply an amount about the size of a hazelnut or walnut to the affected areas of the feet. Also beneficial for use between the toes. Shake well before each use, and hold the container upright when applying.
Aqua, Butane, Urea, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propane, Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Panthenol, Saccharide Isomerate (Pentavitin), Undecyl Alcohol, Allantoin, Potassium Lauroyl Wheat Amino Acids, Palm Glycerides, Capryloyl Glycine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid.
Cautions- Never apply to the eye region or mucus membranes, or in open wounds
- For external use only
- Do not use if there is known sensitivity to any of the ingredients
- Do not use on infants or children under the age of 5 years
- Urea can increase the release of other active ingredients from other external-use products, and promote their penetration into the skin. Please ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are using other external-use products
- Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source
- 9% by mass of the contents are flammable. Do not pierce or burn, even after use
- Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 �C/122�F
- Keep out of reach of children
- Use only in well-ventilated areas