Glutenex Gluten Free White Bread Mix
Glutenex Gluten Free White Bread Mix contains all the dry ingredients you need to make a delicious gluten and wheat free loaf, including a 12g sachet of yeast - all you need is some water and little sunflower oil.
Glutenex Gluten Free White Bread Mix contains carefully selected naturally gluten free ingredients, so nothing has been processed to remove gluten.
Recipe instructions for a large 2lb loaf:
- Empty contents of pack into mixing bowl.
- Add contents of yeast sachet and blend in using a fork.
- Add 398g of hand hot water and 24g of sunflower oil.
- Mix together to a smooth thin batter (ensure no dry ingredients are left in the bottom of the mixing bowl).
- Pour into a baking tin (fill to approximately 3/4 full).
- Leave loaf to rise in a warm place until the shoulder of the bread is level with the top of the baking tin
- Bake in a pre heated oven 210c gas mark 7 for 25-35 minutes.
After baking this product it is best eaten within two days. It is possible to refresh the product by microwaving each slice wrapped in kitchen roll for 10 seconds.
Tapioca Starch, Potato Starch, Rice Flour, Maize Starch, Dextrose Monohydrate, Psyllium Husk Powder, Yeast, Salt, Dried Egg White.
|Per 100g Dry Mix|
|Energy||1442kJ / 343kcal|
|of which sugars||3.7g|
|of which saturates||0.02g|