Imodium Plus Caplets
Imodium contains an active ingredient called 'loperamide', which works by calming your digestive system down. This helps the digestive system get back to normal, leading to firmer stools. Imodium Plus Caplets are used to treat acute (short-lived) attacks of diarrhoea and contains an additional ingredient, simeticone, to relieve abdominal pain and provide dual relief for more troublesome bouts of diarrhoea.
- Active Ingredients: Loperamide Hydrochloride (2mg) and Simeticone (measured as 125mg dimeticone).
- Other ingredients: Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate Anhydrous, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Acesulfame Potassium, Artificial Vanilla Flavour (includes propylene glycol, maltodextrin and benzyl alcohol), Sodium Starch Glycolate (Type A) and Stearic Acid.
- Over 18 years: 2 tablets initially, followed by one tablet after each loose bowel movement.
- 12-18 years: 1 tablet initially, followed by 1 tablet after each loose bowel movement.
- Maximum 4 tablets in 24 hours. Under 12 years: not to be given.
Free standard UK Delivery on all orders over £40