Please note qty's relate to number of single dressings, not packs/boxes
Kaltostat Alginate dressing is an alginate dressing indicated as a primary dressing for moderately to highly exuding chronic and acute wounds, and for wounds with minor bleeding. On contact with exudates the dressing gradually forms a firm, moist gel which is highly absorbent.
- Supports moist wound healing environment
- Non-adherent to wound surface allowing for easy, non-traumatic removal
- Longer wear time than conventional dressings, therefore cost-effective
- Haemostatic helps stop minor bleeding
KALTOSTAT dressing is indicated as a primary dressing for moderate to highly exuding wounds and for wounds with minor bleeding.
- Chronic wounds: leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, diabetic ulcers and fungating lesions
- Acute wounds: donor sites, abrasions, lacerations and post-surgical wounds
This product does not contain latexPlease note outer boxes may not always be supplied