Kerrapro Dermal Strips - Help Prevent Pressure Ulcers
- TAKE THE PRESSURE OFF: These silicone pressure reducing pads redistribute pressure between the skin and contact points such as a bed or another body part, dissipating the pressure over the pad's surface for effective pressure ulcer prevention.
- SILICONE STRENGTH: Durable KerraPro pressure reducing pads are made from 100% silicone for a flexible fit. The stable silicone construction resists compression to help provide comfortable, odorless pressure ulcer prevention between contact points.
- EASE OF APPLICATION: Designed for use on intact or recently healed skin only, KerraPro silicone pressure ulcer pads can be easily cut to a custom size or shape and applied to a wide range of areas for a comfortable, flexible fit.
- COST-EFFECTIVE CARE: These practical pressure ulcer pads are designed to be safely and effectively re-used on the same patient. To reuse pads, simply wash them with soap and water or place them in an autoclave. Dry completely before reapplying.
- SHAPED TO FIT: KerraPro pressure ulcer prevention products are available in a versatile range of shapes and thicknesses. Sheet, heel, sacrum/ankle, and strip options ensure there is a silicone pressure reducing pad to suit any application.
Brand:Kerrapro Type:Dressings Manufacturer:Crawford Healthcare MPN:KPRO50
Free standard UK Delivery on all orders over £40