Features:- Test 294 different allergens.
- Sophisticated technology.
- Detects allergen specific IgE.
- Precision allergen component testing.
- Comprehensive and reliable results within 2 weeks.
Think your symptoms might be caused by allergy? We've made allergy testing at home simple. Discover what your body reacts to with our easy to use home-to-lab test. The test kit includes everything you need to take a small blood sample and send it to our partner lab for analysis.
This test is a first step to finding out if your symptoms might be caused by an allergy. It does not diagnose allergy. The results of any allergy test need to be interpreted by a doctor alongside your symptoms and medical history. Your doctor will be able to advise you on any necessary follow-up action to diagnose and treat you.
The antibody Immunoglobulin E (IgE) plays a vital role in allergic reactions to many substances. By identifying specific IgE in your blood, the klarify.me Home Allergy Test can give an indication of your sensitisation to potential allergy triggers, called allergens.
Many allergens. One test.
The klarify.me Home Allergy Test analyses your body's reaction to 294 different allergens including:- Pollen 59
- Pets 25
- Mites 19
- Insect stings 10
- Moulds & yeasts 13
- Foods 154
- Other 14
Precision allergen component testing:
The test detects your body's reactions to both allergen extracts and allergen components. That allows for comprehensive precision testing right down to individual proteins in an allergen source.
What are allergen extract and components?
Allergen extracts have been taken from what is called a whole allergen source. For example, a peanut.
Allergen components are individual proteins in the allergen source. For example, the proteins of the peanut that may cause a reaction.
Some allergen sources and individual components only cause mild symptoms, while others can cause severe allergic reactions.
Precise technology - reliable results:
Your blood sample will be analysed using the innovative technology ALEX - Allergy Explorer. ALEX measures allergen specific IgE and total IgE. This technology is also used by medical professionals to support the clinical diagnosis of allergies.
What do the results of the Home Allergy Test show?
The test results show the level of specific IgE in your blood and can indicate if you're sensitised to the different allergens tested.
Testing for sensitisation gives a good indication of potential allergy triggers. Sensitisation is the first step of developing allergy. Sensitisation does not always lead to symptoms, but symptoms do not develop without sensitisation. Results from allergy testing need careful interpretation by a doctor alongside your symptoms and medical history.
All You Need Is In The Box:- 1x welcome card with activation code
- 1x box content card
- 1x step-by-step guide
- 2x sterile lancing devices
- 1x sample tube
- 1x transport tube
- 4x alcohol wipes
- 4x plasters
- 1x prepaid return envelope
Start by reading the step-by-step guide. You can also watch our how-to video.- Unpack the box and prepare the sample tube.
- Wash and dry your hands.
- Clean your fingertip with an alcohol wipe.
- Open the lancing device.
- Position and activate the lancing device by pressing it against your cleaned fingertip.
- Fill the sample tube to the top mark. About 6 drops of blood will get you there.
- Close the sample tube and let it rest upright for 15 minutes.
- Post your sample within 24 hours using the transport tube and the prepaid envelope.
- Activate your test kit and create your online account.
How It Works - Four Simple Steps:- Order your test kit.
- Collect a small blood sample at home
- Send it to our partner lab for analysis
- Get detailed results within 2 weeks
Other Information:- Allow about 30 minutes to collect the blood sample. Try to find a time when you'll be undisturbed.
- Perform the test in a clean and comfortable environment.
- Post your blood sample within 24 hours after collecting it to ensure it's stable and suitable for testing.
- This test and each lancing device are for single use only.
- Keep this test out of reach of children.
For children under the age of 12, a blood test for allergies must be performed by a doctor. - Children and adolescents between 12 and 18 must be supervised by a parent or carer to take this test.
- If you have an infectious disease (for example, HIV), do not use this test.
You need to activate your test online so we know it belongs to you. Otherwise your sample will not be processed. You'll find all the necessary information on the welcome card in your test kit.
- Any home allergy test needs careful interpretation by a doctor alongside your symptoms and medical history. Always consult your doctor before making any lifestyle changes based on the results of this test.
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £40