Kliniderm superabsorbent is a four-layer superabsorbent dressing held together by a unique patented seal. The dressings are indicated for moderate to highly exuding chronic and acute wounds and can be used under compression.
- Save up to 79% compared to other superabsorbent dressings
- Excellent absorption and retention properties compared to other superabsorbent dressings
- Rapid fluid intake
- Reduces the risk of maceration and excoriation to peri-wound tissue
- Reduces the risk of cross contamination on dressing removal
- Can be used under compression
- Does not adhere to the wound bed
- Minimises fluid strike-through
- Hypoallergenic, no glues or adhesives
- Easy to use
- Flexible and conformable for increased patient comfort
Kliniderm superabsorbent dressings may be used under compression and are indicated for moderate to highly exuding chronic and acute wounds, including:
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- Pressure ulcers
- Venous and arterial leg ulcers
- Post-operative wounds
- Traumatic wounds
How to Use:
Clean and dry the wound according to local protocols.
Ensure the dressing size incorporates at least 1.5cm of the surrounding healthy skin.
Gently apply the superabsorbent dressing directly on the wound site with the white hydrophilic side of the dressing onto the wound surface.
Secure with an appropriate secondary dressing, such as bandage or tape.
Free standard UK Delivery on all orders over £40