Lamisil Once 1% Cutaneous Solution
Lamisil Once 1% Cutaneous Solution is a single application treatment for athlete's foot for adults only. When applied to the feet, it leaves a colourless film that stays on the skin to continue to deliver the active ingredient into the skin for several days to tackle the fungus that causes athlete's foot.
Lamisil Once 1% Cutaneous Solution contains enough medication to treat both feet. Both feet should be treated even if signs are visible only on one foot to ensure that you get rid of the fungus completely as it could be present in other parts of the feet even if there are no visible signs of it.
- For adults only
- You must apply Lamisil Once to both feet, even if signs are visible only on one foot. This is to make sure you get rid of the fungus completely: it could be present in other parts of the feet even if there are no visible signs of it
- It is best to apply Lamisil Once after a shower or a bath
- Wash both feet and dry them carefully
- Wash and dry your hands
- Apply to both feet - use about half the tube for each foot, as needed to cover skin. Finish one foot before treating the other.
- Apply with fingers to each foot. Spread evenly onto the skin between, under, and over all toes. Then apply over the sole and sides of your foot
- Do not rub or massage it in
- Treat the other foot in the same way, even if the skin looks healthy. This is to make sure you get rid of the fungus completely - it could be on the other foot even if there are no signs of it
- Leave it to dry to a film for 1 to 2 minutes, before wearing your normal footwear
- Wash your hands with warm soapy water after the application
- Do not wash or splash your feet for 24 hours after applying Lamisil Once. Gently pat dry your feet after gentle washing
- Do not apply it a second time
Lamisil Once will start to kill the fungus immediately. The film that is formed means the active ingredient penetrates your skin where it continues to work for several days. Your skin should start to improve within a few days, but it may take up to 4 weeks for your skin to heal completely. If you have not noticed any signs of improvement within 1 week after applying Lamisil Once, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice. Do not use the product a second time for a particular athlete's foot episode if it did not work after the first application.
- Active Ingredient (per 1g): Terbinafine (as hydrochloride) 10mg
- Other Ingredients: Acrylates/ octylacrylamide copolymer, hyprolose, medium chain triglycerides and ethanol
- Do not apply other medicines or treatments to your feet (including any you have bought without a prescription) at the same time as Lamisil Once 1% Cutaneous Solution
- Only use this medicine to treat the skin of your feet. Be careful not to get it on your face, in your eyes, or on damaged skin (other than at the treatment site) where it could be irritating. If it accidentally gets into your eyes, rinse thoroughly with running water. See your doctor if you are still in any discomfort
- For external use only. Do not swallow
- Keep away from naked flames (contains alcohol)
- If you are diabetic you should visit your healthcare professional for regular check-ups as diabetes can increase the risk of foot problems
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to terbinafine or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- If you are under 18 years old
- If you are breastfeeding
- If you suffer from long-term fungal infection of the soles and heels of the feet with thickened and/or obviously flaky skin. Tell your doctor if you think you may have this condition, because you may need another medicine
- You are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including any you have bought without a prescription
- You are pregnant, as there is only limited experience for use during pregnancy