Liquifilm Tears Preservative Free Eye Drops
Liqui-film Tears 0.4ml- Is a preservative free eye drop solution which relieves sore, burning, itching, eyes. This effective lubricant contains 30 single use containers making them easy to use and relieving eye irritation instantly with its deficient tear production.
Liqui-film Tears Preservative Free Eye Drops can be used if you are pregnant and when you are breastfeeding. If you wear soft contact lenses you must remove them before using Liquifilm Tears Eye Drops and wait at least 15 minutes after application before putting your lenses back in.
If Liqui-film Tears has been recommended for you then use it exactly as your doctor has told you. Otherwise, the usual dose is 1 or 2 drops in each eye that needs treatment as often as you feel the need. If you have to use any other eye medicine during treatment with Liquifilm Tears, use the other eye medicine first, wait 15 minutes, then use Liquifilm Tears.To apply:
- Ensure that the container is intact, then twist off tab.
- Tilt your head back and look at the ceiling.
- Gently pull down the lower eyelid of the eye that needs treatment until there is a small pocket.
- Turn the bottle upside down. Squeeze it to release 1 drop into the "pocket".
- Let go of the lower lid, and blink your eyes a few times. For a second drop repeat the above two steps.
- Repeat the steps for the other eye, if it also needs treatment.
- If a drop misses your eye, try again.
IngredientsActive Ingredient: Polyvinyl Alcohol 1.4% w/v.
Other Ingredients: Povidone, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide or Hydrochloric Acid (to adjust pH) and Purified Water.
- To help prevent infection, do not let the tip of the bottle touch your eye, the surrounding tissue or anything else.
- Do not store opened vials.
- Stop using and contact your doctor if you experience long-lasting redness or irritation of the eye, eye pain, changes in vision or your condition worsens or has not improved 3 days after havingstarted treatment.
- Your sight may become blurred for a short time just after using Liquifilm Tears. You should not drive or use machines until your sight is clear again.
Do not use Liqui-film Tears:
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to polyvinyl alcohol or any of the other ingredients.
- While you are wearing soft contact lenses: you must remove them before using and wait at least 15 minutes after applying the drops before putting your lenses back in.