With calcium for maintenance ofNORMAL BONES
To be taken during and after theMENOPAUSE
- 24 NUTRIENTS
- EXTRA SUPPORT FROM MENOPACE CALCIUM
- Menopace Calcium combines the original Menopace formula with additional calcium. It also provides extra vitamin D3 and Soya Isoflavones** all in one convenient formula.
- BONE HEALTH
- Includes a rich source of calcium (700mg), vitamin D (10µg) plus magnesium which contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.
- HEART HEALTH
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1) contributes to normal heart function, whilst vitamins B12 and B6 contribute to normalhomocysteine metabolism.
- HORMONE REGULATION
- Contains vitamin B6 which contributes to the regulation ofhormonal activity.
SKIN AND HAIR
Includes biotin, which contributes to the maintenance of normal skin, plus vitamin C which contributes to normalcollagen formationfor the normal function of skin.Zinc contributes to normal hair health.
Comprehensive 2-in-1 formula
Vitabiotics knows that many Menopace users are also interested in maintaining the health of their bones. Menopace Calcium offers great value by providing a comprehensive range of important nutrients in a single product including 700mg of calcium in just two tablets per day.
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- No Gelatin
- No Yeast
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Colours
- Menopace is not tested on animals
Suitable for adults
How to use
TWO TABLETS PER DAY WITH YOUR MAIN MEAL. Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake. To be taken on a full stomach.
This comprehensive formula replaces other Menopact multivitamins. There is no need to take an additional multivitamin.
Menopace's special multivitamin formula may be continued after the menopause for as long as required.
Hazards and Cautions
- Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be substituted for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle.
- As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, have epilepsy, a thyroid condition, haemochromatosis, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Not suitable for children.
- Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold on base of carton.Made in a site that may handle nuts.
- This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
Store below 25C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children
Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Polydextrose, Colours: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Copper Chlorophyllin [Natural Source], Talc, Maltodextrin, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Glycerin), Soya Isoflavone Extract (fromSoya) Anti-caking Agents: Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid & Magnesium Stearate, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid [Carriers: Hydroxypropylmethylceullose & Tartaric Acid]), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Salt), Vitamin E (as D Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinte) (fromSoya), Zinc Sulphate, Maltodextrin, Para Amino Benzoic Acid, Crosslinked Cellulose Gum, Ferrous Fumarate, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as Mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin [Carriers: Trisodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin]), Betacarotene (Carriers: Starch, Water, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol), Bulking Agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Riboflavin, Vitamin A (Vitamin A Acetate, [Carriers: Acacia, Maltodextrin, Corn Starch, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol [Carriers: Acacia, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Chromium Chloride, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Biotin.
Allergy advice - For allergens, see ingredients in bold.