Menopace Original Tablets
Developed for all-round DAILY SUPPORT
To be taken during and after the MENOPAUSE
VITAMINS & SOYA ISOFLAVONES
ORIGINAL COMPREHENSIVE ONE-A-DAY FORMULA
Optimal nutrition is important during and after the menopause. Menopace is an effective one-a-day supplement of nutrients specially formulate for during and after this time of change.
Contains vitamin B6 which contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
SKIN & HAIR
Biotin contributes to normal skin health. Zinc contributes to normal hair health.
Vitamin D and magnesium contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.
Thiamin (Vitamin B1) contributes to normal heart function, whilst vitamins B12 and B6 contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism.
Vitamin B12, biotin, copper and iron contribute to normal energy release, plus vitamin D which contributes to normal function of the immune system.
Original best-selling one-a-day formula
- Menopace contains dietary levels of Soya Isoflavones
- Includes a comprehensive micronutrient formula
- Slow disperse, gentle on the stomach
- Menopace does not contain any drugs or hormones
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Free from Gluten, Gelatin, Yeast & Lactose
- No artifical colours or preservatives
- Menopace is not tested on animals
Suitable for adults
How to use
ONE TABLET PER DAY WITH YOUR MAIN MEAL. Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake. To be taken on a full stomach.
This comprehensive formula replaces other Menopace multivitamins. There is no need to take an additional multivitamin. Menopace's special multivitamin formula may be continued after the menopause for as long as required.
Hazards and Cautions
- Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, have epilepsy, a thyroid condition, haemochromatosis, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Not suitable for children.
- Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold on base of carton. Made in a site that may handle nuts.
- This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Store below 25°C in a dry place
Maltodextrin, Magnesium Oxide, Bulking Agents: Dibasic Calcium Phosphate & Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid [Carriers: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose & Tartaric Acid]), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Salt), Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Colous: Titanium Dioxide & Copper Chlorophyllin [Natural Source], Glycerin), Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate) (from Soya), Zinc Sulphate, Para Amino Benzoic Acid, Anti-Caking Agents: Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Soya Isoflavone Extract (from Soya), Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as Mononitrate), Ferrous Fumarate, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin [Carriers: Trisodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin]), Vitamin A (Acetate [Carriers: Gum Acacia, Corn Starch, Maltodextrin, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Crosslinked Cellulose Gum, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol [Cariers: Acacia, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Chromium Chloride, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Foic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Biotin.
Allergy advice - For allergens, see ingredients in bold.