Movelat Cream helps to relieve mild to moderate pain caused by a number of conditions including muscular pain and stiffness, sprains and strains and pain due to rheumatic and non-serious arthritic conditions.
- Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years of age: Gently massage two to six inches (5-15cm) of Cream into the affected area up to four times a day.
- Children under 12 years of age: Do not use.
For external use only.
- Active ingredient: Mucopolysaccharide Polysulphate (MPS) 0.2% w/w, Salicylic Acid 2% w/w.
- Other ingredients: Glycerol 85%, Stearic Acid, Anhydrous Eucerine, Myristyl Alcohol, Emulsyfing Cetostearyl Alcohol, Ethanolamine, Thymol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Purified Water.
Cautions:Do not use Movelat Cream:
- If you are allergic to mucopolysaccharide polysulphate, salicylic acid (or any other aspirin-like drug) or other related painkillers known as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS).
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients in Movelat Cream.
- If you suffer from asthma.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have broken skin or on large areas of skin.
- On or near sensitive areas such as the mouth, eyes or ano-genital regions.