Movelat Gel helps to relieve mild to moderate pain caused by a number of conditions including muscular pain and stiffness, sprains and strains and pain due to rheumatic and non-serious arthritic conditions.
- Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years of age: Gently massage two to six inches (5-15cm) of gel into the affected area up to four times a day.
- Children under 12 years of age: Do not use.
For external use only.
- Active ingredient: Mucopolysaccharide Polysulphate (MPS) 0.2% w/w, Salicylic Acid 2% w/w.
- Other ingredients: Isopropyl Alcohol, Monoethanolamine, Carbomer (Carbopol 940), Disodium Edetate (Titriplex III), Polyethylene Glyceryl-Oleate (Tagat O), Rosemary Oil, Purified Water.
Cautions:Do not use Movelat Gel:
- If you are allergic to mucopolysaccharide polysulphate, salicylic acid (or any other aspirin-like drug) or other related painkillers known as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS).
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients in Movelat Gel.
- If you suffer from asthma.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have broken skin or on large areas of skin.
- On or near sensitive areas such as the mouth, eyes or ano-genital regions.