Murine Professional Advanced Dry Eye Relief
Murine Professional Advanced Dry Eye Relief provides immediate, long lasting relief and protection from dry, irritated, itchy or strained eyes.
Murine Professional Advanced Dry Eye Relief provides immediate, long lasting relief and protection from dry, irritated, itchy or strained eyes. The clinically proven formulation contains the most advanced active ingredient for dry eyes and is perfectly balanced to work with your tears to lubricate and restore the condition of your eye's surface to relieve dryness, soothe the associated irritation and provide protection from further moisture loss.
Murine Professional Advanced Dry Eye Relief is preservative and phosphate free, making it ideal for frequent users, those sensitive to preservatives, wearers of all types of corrective contact lenses and those who have recently had laser eye surgery.
Murine Professional Advanced Dry Eye Relief provides relief for those suffering from mild to severe dry eye symptoms caused by, for example, computer and mobile equipment use, overwork, age, hormonal changes, some medicines, contact lenses, laser eye surgery and environmental conditions such as wind, dust, pollution, central heating or air conditioning.
- On first use, remove the tamper-evident seal.
- Do not use if pull-strip on protective cap is broken or missing before first use.
- Remove the protective cap.
- Make sure that the tip of the bottle does not touch your fingers.
- Gently squeeze 1 or 2 drops into each eye.
- Avoid contact of the top of the bottle with your eyes or your fingers to prevent any possible contamination of the solution.
- Replace the protective cap after use.
Protective lubricant (0.15% Sodium Hyaluronate), hypotonic balancing salts (sodium chloride), pH buffer (boric acid and borax) and purified water.
- Do not instill Murine in the eye(s) together with other substances as their effect may be altered. If you have to apply additional treatments to the eye, an application interval of at least 15 minutes should be left between the two treatments.
- To prevent possible contamination, do not let the tip of the dropper come into contact with any surface.
- Do not use if you are hypersensitive (allergic) to any of the ingredients.
- If you experience blurred vision after use, wait until your vision is clear before driving or using tools or machinery. Rare cases of mild eye irritation are possible after use.
- Stop using Murine if you experience pain, redness or any change in vision following use.
- Ask a doctor for advice if the symptoms persist or get worse.
- Do not swallow the solution.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- If you experience a persistent problem, please consult your doctor or optician.
- Do not share the bottle to prevent cross contamination.
- Store below 30°C.
- Do not use the solution after the expiry date.
- Discard 90 days after first opening.