NeilMed Sinugator Cordless Electronic Sinus Irrigator Nasal Wash - Allergy Cold
- Post Nasal Drip
- Nasal Dryness from Occupational and House Dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen and Smoke
- Soothing, No Burning or Stinging, Large Volume & Low Pressure System for Saline Nasal Irrigation, Moisturization & Daily Nasal Hygiene
- Preservative, Drug, Iodine, BPA, Gluten and Latex Free
- Premixed Packets of USP Grade Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate (Purity level 99% or higher)
- Excellent cleansing prior to spraying nasal corticosteroids
- pH Balanced & Isotonic or Hypertonic with two or more packets
- Pulsatile flow
- Suitable for use after sinus surgery and during pregnancy. Consult your physician with concerns.
- 120 days Money back guarantee
- One Irrigator
- 30 Packets
- Educational Brochure and Instructions of Use
USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST SEE YOUR DOCTOR/HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL.
Directions for Assembly:
Directions for Use:
Clean the Sinugator by running plain water and dry with a clean lint free towel and then air dry the unit by keeping it open to the air. The nasal irrigator tip, blue reservoir and white soft tube can be disinfected by placing in the home microwave for 60 seconds. (Read additional details in enclosed brochure.) Clean the entire unit with a few drops of dishwashing liquid and water every three days to keep the unit clean. Please make sure to run enough water during each wash so no soap is left behind.
Warning: Do NOT place the white motor unit in microwave for disinfection. Because of the unit's stainless steel components, this can cause damage or fire hazards