Nelsons Teetha Teething Gel
Teetha Teething Gel 15g. A homeopathic medicinal product used within the homeopathic tradition for the symptomatic relief of teething pain and the symptoms associated with teething, which are sore and tender gums, flushed cheeks and dribbling. Each 1g oral gel contains.
Chamomilla 12c, Belladonna 12c, Aconite 12c Also Contains: Water, Ethanol, Xylitol (E967), Hypromellose, Glycerol, Xanthan gum.
- Do not give this medicine to the baby if he/she is allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not give to babies under 3 months old.
- Contains ethanol, please see leaflet for more information.
- Keep all medicines out of sight and reach of children.
- Do not use after expiry date on carton and tube.
- Once opened use with 28 days.
- Date of first opening.
- Do not store above 25°C.