One Touch Verio Test Strips
OneTouchVerio test strips are for use with OneTouch VerioIQ and OneTouch VerioPro blood glucose meters for quantitative measurement of glucose in fresh capillary whole blood.
- Test strip automatically draws in blood
- Touchable strips
- Easy to apply blood to the OneTouch Verio Test Strip (either side)
The OneTouchVerioIQ and OneTouchVerioPro systems are plasma calibrated to allow easy comparison of results with laboratory methods.
Storage and Handling:
- Store the test strip vial in a cool dry place below 30�C (86�F). Do not refrigerate. Keep away from direct sunlight and heat.
- To avoid risk of contamination and damage, store your test strips in their original vial only.
- Do not open the test strip vial until you are ready to test. Only open the vial to remove test strips.
- After removing a test strip from the vial, close the lid tightly immediately and use the test strip straight away.
- Do not use test strips from damaged vials, or that have been exposed to the air.
- Write the use-by date (6 months from the date you open the vial) on the label when you first open each vial.
- Discard test strips remaining in the vial after the use by date or expiry date, whichever is the sooner.
- Avoid getting dirt, food or liquid on the test strip. You may touch the test strip anywhere on its surface with clean, dry hands.
- Do not bend, cut or alter the test strip in any way.
- Test strips are for single use only. Never re-use a strip that has had blood or control solution applied to it.
- Make sure your meter and test strips are as close as possible to the same temperature before you test.
- Apply only OneTouch Verio Control Solution or a blood sample to the test strip.
- After performing a test, do not return the used test strip to the vial.