Nicorette 15mg Inhalator Cartridges
Clinically proven nicotine replacement therapy aid that mimcs the hand-to-mouth action of a real cigarette.
Nicorette 15mg inhalator is used to relieve and/or prevent withdrawal symptoms and reduce the cravings you get when you try to stop smoking or when cutting down the number of cigarettes you smoke. It provides a safer alternative to smoking for both the individual and those around them. Ideally, you should aim to stop smoking. However Nicorette 15mg inhalator can be used in a number of different ways, either to completely replace all your cigarettes or if you do not feel ready to stop smoking completely, to replace certain cigarettes and therefore help you cut down the number of cigarettes you smoke. It may also help increase your motivation to quit.
Adults and children over the age of 12 years.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
For adults and children, 12 years and over. Insert the cartridge into the plastic mouthpiece (as directed), inhale through the mouthpiece as required, using a maximum of 6 cartridges per day.
Hazards and Cautions
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- If you are pregnant, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse for advice before using this product.
- Patients with lung disease may find it difficult to use the inhalator.
- If you need advice before starting to use this product, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed below.
- You are more likely to quit smoking when using this product with help from your pharmacist, doctor, a trained counsellor or a support programme.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Store below 25°C.
Dispose of sensibly.
Dispose of any cartridge that has been inserted into the mouthpiece within 48 hours even if it has not been used
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Each cartridge contains 15mg nicotine and menthol
Free standard UK Delivery on all orders over £40