PF Drops Hypromellose 0.3% Preservative Free Eye Drops
PF Drops Hypromellose 0.3% Preservative Free Eye Drops provide long-lasting, soothing relief for mild to moderate dry eyes.
PF Drops Hypromellose 0.3% Preservative Free Eye Drops provide long-lasting, soothing relief for mild to moderate dry eyes associated with the lack of natural tears or lubrication as well as prolonged relief from discomfort due to environmental elements. Hypromellose is recommended and prescribed extensively by GPs and ophthalmologists.
PF Drops Hypromellose 0.3% Preservative Free Eye Drops do not contain preservatives or phosphates so are less likely to cause additional irritation to the eye, making them ideal for people who are sensitve to the preservatives in other kinds of eye drops. Users of soft contact lenses should remove them before applying the product and wait for at least 15 minutes before replacing the lenses.
All PF Drops products are supplied in Moorfield Pharmaceutical's innovative and patented multi-dose Ophthalmic Squeeze Dispenser (OSD) that prevents microbial contamination for up to 60 days after first use without the need for preservatives.
- Instill 1 drop into the eye.
- Repeat 2-3 times daily as required.
Hypromellose 0.3%, α-lipoic acid, tromethamine, boric acid, sodium tetraborate, sodium edetate, sodium chloride and water for injections.
- Do not use if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients.
- Do not touch the eye with the tip of the container.
- After administration, in rare cases a slight temporary blurring of the vision may be experienced due to the viscosity of the solution. It is therefore advisable to wait for a few seconds before undertaking any activity that requires clear vision.
- Wait at least 10-15 minutes before instilling any other opthalmic medicines.
- After opening, use the product within 2 months.
- If you wear soft contact lenses, remove them before applying the drops and do not replace the lenses for at least 15 minutes.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Do not swallow.