Regaine for Women 5% Foam
Please note Regaine is restricted for sale to the UK only
Regaine for Women ONCE A DAY Scalp Foam is more likely to re-grow hair in women with the following range thinning hair or hair loss.
How to Use:
Regaine for Women Once a Day Scalp Foam 5% w/w Cutaneous Foam.
- For women ages 18-65 years.
- For detailed directions for use see enclosed leaflet.
- Your hair and scalp should be thoroughly dry before using Regaine for Women Once a Day Scalp Foam.
- Apply a dose of 1 g (equivalent to the volume of half a capful) onto your hand and massage on to the scalp ONCE a day.
- See leaflet for instructions on how to apply this product.
- Continuous use is necessary to improve and at least maintain your hair re-growth.
- It takes time to re-grow your hair.
- Hair re-growth may become noticeable from 12-24 weeks.
Hazards and Cautions:
Do not use more than ONCE A DAY (your hair will not re-grow any more quickly and you may risk side-effects). Wash hands after use.
Do not use
- If you are male
- Suffer from a problem with blood pressure
- Don't know why you're losing hair - see your doctor.
- Have sudden or patchy hair loss.
- Have other conditions associated with your hair loss.
- Have red, inflamed, irritated, infected or painful scalp, or shaved head.
- Have a dressing or bandage on your scalp.
- Are using other medications on your scalp.
- Are under 18 or over 65 years of age.
- Seek medical advice from your doctor if you have heart disease before using this product.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Regaine for Women Once a Day Scalp Foam is a white to off-white cutaneous foam for topical use.
- Caution extremely flammable: Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures above 50°C/122°F.
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Store below 25°C.
For External Use Only
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy
Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant.
Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active: Minoxidil 50mg/g.
Also contains: Butylated hydroxytoluene (E321), cetyl alc, stearyl alc. See leaflet for further information.