Scholl Athletes Foot Spray - 150ml
Scholl Athlete's Foot Spray - Tolnaftate 1% w/v is a topical antifungal for the prevention and treatment of Athlete's Foot. Contains Tolnaftate, an antifungal medication to treat Athlete's Foot Fungi.
Adults & children
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before using this product.
Use this medicine only on your skin.
Keep out of eyes.
Adults & children: Wash and dry infected area and apply twice each day, or as directed by a doctor. Shake can well before use. Point nozzle towards affected area, holding 10-15cm away. Spray liberally over area.
Wear clean socks or hoisery every day. Allow to dry before wearing shoes.
Continue treatment for 2 weeks after symptoms disappear.
If symptoms do not improve within 10 days, stop use and speak to your doctor.
Hazards and Cautions
Before using this product:
Do not use:
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients. See 'What this spray contains'
- For nail and scalp infections.
Take special care:
- This product contains: Butylated hydroxytoluene (E321) and polyethylene-propylene glycol monobutyl ether. May cause local skin reactions or irritation to the eyes and mucous membranes.
Possible side effects:
May cause local skin reactions (e.g. itching, rash) or irritation to the eyes and mucous membranes. If any other side effects occur speak to your doctor.
Reporting Side Effects
If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse. This includes any possible side effects not listed in this leaflet. you can also report side effects directly via the Yellow Card Scheme at: www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard. By reporting side effects, you can help provide more information on the safety of this medicine.
Do not store above 25°C.
Do not use after expiry date shown.
Pressurised container. Protect from direct sunlight.
Do not expose to temperatures above 50°C.
Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
Do not spray on a naked flame or incandescent material. Keep away from sources of ignition.
Batch No. & Exp Date: See bottom of packaging
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Tolnaftate 1% w/v.
Active Ingredient: Tolnaftate 1% w/v
Other ingredient: Ethanol (36% w/v), Butylated hydroxytoluene (E321), Polyethylene polypropylene glycol monobutyl ether, Butane, Propane and Isobutane.