Secure Denture Adhesive Strips
SECURE Denture Adhesive Strips provide strong bond between lower dentures and gum for those denture wearers with flat and/or narrow lower gums.
It holds lower dentures firmly all day long.
Suitable for both upper and lower dentures. The SECURE Denture Strips are not soluble in liquids or saliva, it is also effective for denture wearers with excess saliva.
The SECURE Denture Strips acts also as a soft liner that prevents tissue irritation, compression ulcers and inflammation of oral mucosa. It causes no jaw recession.
- Clean and dry lower denture thoroughly before applying the Adhesive Strips.
- Remove the foil on both sides of the cushion before using.
- To easily remove the foil, bend the strip slightly.
- Apply the strip inside the lower denture and press firmly in place.
- Press out any air bubbles.
- If necessary, trim strip with scissors to fit the denture.
- Insert denture into mouth and bite firmly.
- For best results wait 15 minutes before eating or drinking.
Warnings: Not intended for use with soft lining dentures.