Senokot Senna Tablets
Senokot is a reliably effective laxative made with natural senna treated especially to yield a constant amount of active ingredient in each dose, to give predictable constipation relief.
Laxatives do not affect the number of calories absorbed from food. This means they do not help with weight loss.
Each tablet contains powdered Alexandrian Senna fruit (pods), standardised senna equivalent to 7.5mg total sennosides in a base containing Tinnevelly Senna fruit (pods), Calcium phosphate, Maize starch, Lactose monohydrate, Magnesium stearate.
- For oral administration.
- The correct individual dose is the smallest required to produce a comfortable soft-formed motion.
- Adults and the elderly: Swallow one to two tablets at night
- Should not be used in children or adolescents under the age of 18 years.
- New users should start with the lowest dose and increase it to the maximum dose if necessary. Once regularity has been regained dosage should be reduced and can usually be stopped.
- If no bowel action has occurred after three days of progressively increased dosage, a medical examination should be considered.
- Do not store above 25°C. Store in the original package. Do not use after the expiry date shown on the pack.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Not to be used for more than 1 week. Usually it is sufficient to take this medicinal product up to two to three times during that week.
- If the symptoms persist during the use of the medicinal product, a doctor or a pharmacist should be consulted.
Do not take this product if you are:
- Allergic to any of the ingredients
- Have bowel or stomach problems
- Are pregnant or breast-feeding
- Have a kidney or heart condition
If the symptoms worsen during the use of the medicinal product or there is no bowel movement after three days, a doctor or pharmacist should be consulted.
Free standard UK Delivery on all orders over £40