Sterimar Baby 100% Natural Sea Water Nasal Spray
Trusted by millions of mums all over the world, it is specially designed with a low pressure, very gentle spray for delicate baby noses and is suitable for those aged 0-3 years.
It works by clearing impurities from the nose and moisturising nasal passages, stimulating the natural defences of the nasal lining and allowing the nose to work better as a first line of defense against germs. In clinical studies, it has been proven to improve breathing which leads to better feeding and sleeping.
The completely natural formula, made out of the purest sea water taken off the French coast in Britanny with no preservatives or additives, is isotonic which means that the salt concentration has been reduced to the same salt level as cells in the human bodies to make it extremely gentle for the nose. It has no known side effects.
Sterimar Baby 100% Natural Sea Water Nasal Spray has received the Allergy Friendly Product Award from Allergy UK.
Sterimar Baby 100% Natural Sea Water Nasal Spray 50ml contains approximately 150 doses.
- Use 2 to 6 times a day or more if required in each nostril.
- Prime the spray by briefly depressing the nozzle.
- Lay the baby down on its side or sit up with baby's head tilted to one side.
- Gently insert the nozzle into one nostril.
- Press the nozzle briefly - let any excess solution run out before wiping the nose.
- Repeat in other nostril.
- To avoid mucus going into the back of the throat, avoid tilting the head backwards.
- Clean the nozzle after application with warm soapy water, rinse and dry.
Sea Water 31.82ml and Purified Water QSP 100ml.
- Pressurised container with an inert gas (nitrogen). Do not expose to sunlight, pierce or incinerate, even after use.
- The solution is held within an inner container and does not come into contact with nitrogen.
- Aseptically packed.