Sterimar Isotonic Nasal Hygiene 100% Natural Sea Water Spray
Sterimar Isotonic Nasal Hygiene 100% Natural Sea Water Spray is suitable for adults (including pregnant women and those who cannot use traditional medication), children and babies from 3 months and can be used to clear nasal congestion in children who cannot blow their noses themselves.
The completely natural formula, made out of the purest sea water taken off the French coast in Britanny with no preservatives or additives, is isotonic which means that the salt concentration has been reduced to the same salt level as cells in the human bodies to make it extremely gentle for the nose. It has no known side effects, and can be used daily if required.Sterimar Isotonic Nasal Hygiene 100% Natural Sea Water Spray has received the Allergy Friendly Product Award from Allergy UK and is recommended by ear, nose and throat specialists as well as the London Allergy & Immunology Centre.
Sterimar Isotonic Nasal Hygiene 100% Natural Sea Water Spray 100ml contains approximately 300 doses.
- Use 2 to 6 times a day in each nostril or more as needed, for as long as required, or as directed by your doctor.
- Prime the spray by briefly pressing the nozzle.
- Insert the nozzle into one nostril.
- Press briefly without tilting your head backwards or sniffing.
- Blow your nose.
- Repeat the operation in the other nostril. Clean the nozzle with soapy water, rinse and dry.
Natural Sea Water which is filtered and made Isotonic. Sea Water: 31.82ml per 100ml Solution at physiological level.
- Pressurised container with an inert gas (nitrogen). Do not expose to sunlight, pierce or incinerate, even after use.
- The solution is held within an inner container and does not come into contact with nitrogen.
- Aseptically packed.