Sterimar Kids Congestion Relief Spray
The formulation, rich in sea minerals with added copper salts and reduced salt content, helps gently wash away cold causing germs before they develop and helps drain fluids from the nasal mucosa.
Sterimar Kids helps rebalance nasal function for the body to better fight infections and keep a healthy nose.
Sterimar Kids is a 100% natural sea water nasal spray. It is preservative and steroid free. It is so gentle that it can be used from 3 months. It has no rebound congestion effect.
Sterimar kids is made out of the cleanest sea water from the French coast of Brittany and is tested to ensure its purity.
Sea water has been known by health professionals for centuries to have therapeutic and decongestant properties. Sterimar Kids is a hypertonic solution with a slightly higher salt content than cells in the human body allowing a natural and gentle decongestant effect.
Sterimar Kids Congestion Relief Spray contains approximately 150 doses.
- Use 2 to 6 times a day or more if required in each nostril.
- Prime the spray by briefly depressing the nozzle.
- Lay the baby down on its side or sit up with baby's head tilted to one side.
- Gently insert the nozzle into one nostril.
- Press the nozzle briefly - let any excess solution run out before wiping the nose.
- Repeat in other nostril.
- To avoid mucus going into the back of the throat, avoid tilting the head backwards.
- Clean the nozzle after application with warm soapy water, rinse and dry.
- sea water: 60ml, copper salt, manganese salt, purified water qsp 100ml
- Pressurised container with an inert gas (nitrogen). Do not expose to sunlight, pierce or incinerate, even after use.
- The solution is held within an inner container and does not come into contact with nitrogen.
- Aseptically packed.