Sterimar Stop and Protect Allergy Response Nasal Spray
The innovative formula with patented complex is a moderately hypertonic solution enriched with sea minerals, manganese and calcium to unblock nasal passages and encapsulate, inactivate and neutralise allergens, quickly putting a stop to symptoms. It also provides long-lasting hydration and forms a protective and invisible film, preventing allergens from coming into contact with the nasal cavity to protect against further attacks.
Sterimar Stop & Protect Allergy Response Nasal Spray is supplied in an anti-contamination bottle featuring an anti-reflux valve system that prevents the solution from becoming contaminated, even after opening.
Sterimar Stop & Protect Allergy Response Nasal Spray is suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women and children from 3 years. It is drug free, preservative free and non-drowsy.
Sterimar Stop & Protect Allergy Response Nasal Spray is supplied in a practical 20ml bottle that fits easily into handbags and pockets for rapid relief whenever you need it. Each bottle contains 120 sprays.
- Use Sterimar Stop & Protect Allergy Response Nasal Spray from the appearance of the first signs of allergic rhinitis. Use 2 sprays in each nostril up to six times a day:
- Blow your nose, one nostril at a time.
- Hold the bottle upright and insert the tip into the nostril, head tilted slightly to the side of the nostril being sprayed.
- Spray twice, gently inhaling the second spray.
- Repeat the procedure in the other nostril.
- Leave the solution to act for a few minutes without wiping your nose.
- Allow excess solution to drain, then blow if necessary.
- Clean the tip in soapy water, rinse and dry before replacing the protective cap.