Suprasorb X Wound Dressing Rope
Suprasorb X is an intelligent wound dressing which is able to absorb and release moisture, at the same time providing the HydroBalance effect. The HydroBalance effect of Suprasorb X allows the dressing to adapt to the needs of the wound. The diagram illustrates how the dryer wound margins will receive moisture from the dressing to hydrate the skin and provide a moist wound environment; whilst at the dressing's centre excess exudate is absorbed and locked into the dressing. Depending on what the wound requires Suprasorb X will release moisture into the wound, or Suprasorb X will absorb excess exudate from light to medium exuding wounds or will do both simultaneously (perfect for mixed wounds) Surprasorb X reduces wound pain during treatment, has a cooling effect and soothes the skin surrounding the wound. It is particularly soft and supple, making it conform well to awkward areas to dress. suprasorb x covers hand The graph shows that less than half of the patients treated with Suprasorb X complained about severe to moderate pain, compared to the group who received standard treatment. Suprasorb X is made from biosynthetic cellulose fibres suprasorb x graph Subrasorb X is for non-infected wounds which are Light to moderately exuding Superficial or cavity wounds Examples of suitable wounds are: pressure ulcers ulcers of various origin burns (1st and 2nd degree) postsurgical wounds skin donor and recipient sitesFeatures:
- Suprasorb dressings absorb and release moisture, at the same time providing the HydroBalance effect.
- Surprasorb X reduces wound pain during treatment
- Has a cooling effect and soothes the skin surrounding the wound
- More economical because of the longer interval between dressing changes
- It is particularly soft and supple, making it conform well to awkward areas to dress