Vismed Lubricent Multi Eye Drops
Vismed Multi is identical with the classic version of Vismed, but is presented in a and patented multi-dosage system. This practical bottle is simple to use and can be kept for 3 months after opening. The innovative dosage system ensures that Vismed Multi does not require any preservatives. This makes Vismed Multi economical to use without losing the benefits of Vismed.
Vismed Multi contains 10ml of preservative-free Vismed which is the equivalent to 30 monodose units - around 200 drops of 0.18% sodium hyaluronate. The bottle will remain sterile for up to 3 months after first use.
Vismed Multi can be used up to three months after first use, and it can be used with all types of contact lenses.
How to use Vismed Multi
- The Vismed Multi container is equipped with an innovative dosage system, which facilitates the instillation of the drop into the eye.
- Before use remove the protective cap from the container.
- Do not touch the opening.
- Hold the container upside down between thumb and index finger ensuring that the thumb is on the head of the container and not obstructing the opening.
- Prior to the first use, the mechanism has to be operated several times until ejection of the first drop of solution. In order to do this, apply pressure to the container with your index finger.
- Keeping your head straight, gently pull down the lower lid of the eye to be treated with the fingers of your free hand.
- Position the container by resting the thumb of the hand holding the container onto the fingers holding the eye lid down, ensuring the opening is directly over the opened eye.
- Tilt the base of the container to an angle of approximately 45° away from your face, and apply a uniform pressure to the container with the index finger to instill a drop of solution into the eye.
- Unless otherwise recommended by your clinician, place 1-2 drops of Vismed Multi into the eye as often as needed.
- Replace the protective cap after use.