Voltarol 12 Hour Joint Pain Relief Gel 2.32%
Unlike tablets that go through the stomach, Voltarol 12 Hour Joint Pain Relief Gel concentrates relief deep in the joint tissue to fight pain and inflammation all day long
How Voltarol 12 hour Joint Pain Gel works
Voltarol 12 Hour Joint Pain Relief Gel can be applied twice daily (morning and evening) to last all-day. The gel creates a reservoir of diclofenac when applied regularly*, which gives the skin a source of the active ingredient throughout the day for lasting relief of pain and inflammation.
Unlike tablets that go through the stomach, Voltarol 12 Hour Joint Pain Relief Gel concentrates relief deep in the joint tissue to fight pain and inflammation all day long.
The Emulgel technology used in this product helps the gel to penetrate deeply into the skin to enhance delivery of the active ingredient, diclofenac, to the site of pain and swelling. In addition, the Emulgel technology is a unique combination of a gel and cream providing both a cooling and soothing effect when applied to the skin. The massaging effect of applying the Emulgel can provide additional soothing benefits at the site of pain and inflammation.
*As per instruction
Adults and children over 14 years:
Gently rub or massage in a small amount of gel into the skin around painful or swollen area. An amount ranging in size from 1 penny to a 2 pence piece will usually be sufficient. However, the amount of gel needed will vary depending upon the size of the painful or swollen area (maximum daily dosage 8g).
Apply 2 times daily (preferably morning and evening) unless your doctor or pharmacist tells you otherwise.
Consult your doctor if pain and swelling do not improve or worsen within 7 days.
Do not use the gel for longer than 14 days unless longer treatment has been recommended by a doctor.
The gel is not recommended for use in children under 14 years of age.
Voltarol 12 Hour Joint Pain Relief Gel has a pleasant smell and will not stain clothing. It is neither greasy nor sticky, and is easy to rub into the skin.
- Active Ingredient: Diclofenac diethylammonium 2.32% w/w.
- Other Ingredients: Butylhydroxytoluene, Carbomers, Cocoyl Caprylocaprate, Diethylamine, Isopropyl Alcohol, Liquid Paraffin, Macrogol Cetostearyl Ether, Oleyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Perfume, Purified Water.
- Not for use on children under 14 years.
- Do not use if you are allergic to, or ever had an asthma attack, wheezing, urticaria (hives) or a runny nose after taking aspirin or other NSAID pain/anti-inflammatory medicine, or if you are sensitive to diclofenac or any other ingredient of the gel.
- Do not use if you are pregnant and consult your doctor before use if you are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are taking oral diclofenac or other NSAID tablets.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you suffer from asthma, have ever had a stomach or duodenal ulcer, or are taking any prescribed medicines.
- Do not apply to cuts, wounds, sunburned skin or other area where the skin is abnormal, or near the eyes or nasal area.
- Do not cover with a bandage or plaster.
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £40