Voltarol Back & Muscle Pain Relief 1.16% Gel
Voltarol Back and Muscle Pain Relief triple action gel relieves pain, reduces inflammation and helps to speed up recovery. Voltarol gel brings targeted local relief for pain and swelling (inflammation) in muscles, back and neck. In addition, the gel relieves pain in joints, sprains, strains and bruises, as well as minor sports injuries.
Adults and children aged 14 and over.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
- Please read the enclosed leaflet before using this product.
- Before first use, pierce tuve with the spiked top of the cap. Do not use if seal is broken.
Directions for use: Adults and children aged 14 and over:Use an amount the size of a one penny or two penny piece and rub gently into the skin over the affected site. Apply 3 - 4 times daily to the affected area of skin.
- Do not use for more than 7 days, unless longer treatment is recommended by a doctor.
- Do not exceed the stated dose. Wash hands after use (unless they are the site being treated).
- Not for use on children under 14 years.
- If symptoms worsen or persist for longer than 7 days, consult your doctor.
Hazards and Cautions
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. NOT TO BE TAKEN BY MOUTH.
- Do not use if you are:
- allergic to, or ever had an asthma attack, wheezing, urticaria (hives) or a runny nose after taking aspirn or other NSAID pain/anti-inflammatory medicine, or if you are sensitive to diclofenc or any other ingredient of the gel.
- pregnant or breastfeeding.
- taking oral dicofenc, aspirn, ibuprofn or other NSAID medicines.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you suffer from asthma, have ever had a stomach or duodenal ulcer, or are taking any prescribed medicine.
- Do not apply to cuts, wounds, sunburned skin or other areas where the skin is abnormal, or near the eyes or nasal area.
- Do not cover with a bandage or plaster.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
Do not store above 30°C.
This is a medicine;
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies
- Active Ingredient:Diclofenac diethylammonium 1.16% w/w.
- Also contains:Diethylamine, carbomer, macrogol cetostearyl ether, cocoyl caprylo-caprate, isopropyl alcohol, liquid paraffin, perfume, propylene glycol, purified water.
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £40