Wartner Verruca and Wart Removal Pen
Wartner Verruca and Wart Removal Pen is a medical device for treating verrucas and common warts. The innovative pen design allows easy, precise application to effectively eliminate warts and verrucas quickly.
Wartner Verruca and Wart Removal Pen contains TCA (Trichloroacetic Acid) gel, as opposed to other wart and verucca removers that contain salicylic acid. Unlike salicylic acid, TCA gel provides visible results in the first week, has no effect on blood coagulation and is suitable for children from 4 years of age.
Wartner Verruca and Wart Removal Pen works by releasing the TCA gel, which destroys virus-infected cells, causing dead skin to peel off. , healthy skin is then formed.
- Hold the pen vertically with the brush tip facing downwards. Slowly turn/click the dial on the top of the Pen clockwise to dispense the gel.
- Allow the gel to flow into the brush tip for 3 to 5 seconds.
- Carefully apply the dispensed gel only on the wart or verruca (avoid touching healthy skin surrounding it). If accidently applied on surrounding skin, please wash off immediately.
- Let the gel dry for 10-15 minutes before putting on clothes or shoes.
Forming a drop may require several multiple turns when used for the first time.
Wartner Verruca & Wart Removal Pen should be applied twice daily for 4 days, then a break period of 4 days should be taken. If necessary, treatment can be repeated up to 4 times (only 1 drop of gel is needed per application). If the wart (or verruca) is small (size of a needle point), only apply the gel once a day.
- Do not use on the face or genital areas.
- Do not use on irritated skin, or skin which is infected, reddened or showing any sign of inflammation such as itching or swelling.
- Do not use on birthmarks, dark moles, pigmented skin, or any other unusual looking skin conditions.
- If you have doubt whether the skin condition is a wart or verruca, please consult your doctor.
- You should consults your doctor if the treated area gets inflamed, becomes red or painful.