Xailin Eye Wash 20x5ml
Xailin Wash is a sterile, single dose eye wash for eliminating foreign bodies that irritate the eye such as sand, midges, dusts, pollens and fragments of make-up to ease the discomfort. It can also be used as an adjuvant treatment for infection, allergy or inflammatory pathology of eyelids, conjunctiva and cornea, and for post-surgical eye cleansing in adults and children.
Xailin Wash is a preservative free formula that also helps to hydrate the eye. Each unit dose vial can be used to treat both eyes.
Use 2 up to 8 eye washes daily. Make sure before use that the single unit is not opened or damaged. Tear off one single-use container from the strip, twist top to open. The eyewash is applied directly by pressing slightly on the vial. It is recommended to pull the lower eyelid downward, glance to the top, then pull the upper eyelid upward and glance below to spread the solution onto the entire eye surface. This will eliminate the foreign bodies which irritate the eye, increase the volume of the lachrymal film and hydrate tissues.
Sodium chloride, Boric acid, Borax, Rose water, purified water qs ad 5ml.
- Do not inject, do not swallow
- Keep out of the reach of children
- If you are a contact lens wearer, you can use this product but you will need to remove your contact lenses before hand
- Single use only: any solution not used immediately after opening should be discarded. As this medical device does not contain any preservative, a re-use would lead to the risk of administration of a contaminated solution
- Wash your hands thoroughly before using the solution
- Do not touch eyelid surface with the tip of container
- The efficacy of an eye drop or an eye ointment can be reduced by simultaneous instillation ofthe eyewash In case of concomitant treatment, it is advisable to wait 10 minutes before each instillation and to use Xailin Wash first In case of occurrence, persistence or worsening of an irritation or an excessive tearing or eye disorders, stop the use of the solution and consult your practitioner
- Do not use after the expiry date shown on the carton or printed on the label
- Before opening, store at room temperature
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £40